1. It is a great pleasure for me to introduce my company and all kinds of Semiconductor that we are currently deal with.
2. We, Happy Trade, have been dealing with a full range of Semiconductors such as EG probers and Testing equipments and parts and components together with A/S, Educations throughout the world wild marketing territory with the high quality products, the most competitive prices and the on-time delivery.
3. As one of the leading traders and dealers, the prices we have offered are really best with the good quality items. And we will also provide you with our best quotation for a full container at the following
4. Taking into consideration of the potential marketing areas, we could supply you with the valuable equipment and we are all anxious to do a good and long-term business relationship with you. If you need any further information or any other further equipment.
5. In order to diversify our existing market, we are interested in supplying our high quality products to you on favorable terms. Upon receipt of your detailed information, we could provide our pictures with the most competitive prices to you. The prices in the list are all on a FOB Busan basis but CIF prices are also available.
CURRENT AND OVERALL VIEWS OF SEMICONDUCTOR
We would like to make the current and overall views of semi-conductor market here in Korea.
1. We are very pleased to inform you that we are actually dealing various kinds of electronic machinery from SAMSUNG ELECTROICS CO., LTD., which is one of the world largest semi-conductors under exclusively dealer.
2. Because I myself have dealt with a lot of machinery of Samsung more than 10 years and have good connection with the major staff of Samsung. That is why we can provide you with EG Probers so soon this time. We have also really a full range of machinery that we can deal with.
3. Please see the attached list that Samsung has provide us. At the same time, if you visit for the inspection here in Korea, we will arrange for official visiting to see the possible dealing products at the warehouse of Samsung. The reason why is possible that Samsung has officially announced that they will establish the 2nd semi-conductor factory that is larger the 1st factory near Suwan until 2030 with the estimated budget up to USD 33.3 billions. I means that Samsung will be the largest factory in the world. We understand that Samsung will set up the huge number of the newly developed machinery and the second hand machinery will come out in the future.
4. That is why we have established Happy Trade Company to cooperation with your company to start. We have discussed with the relevanted purchasing staff of Samsung Electronic and will set up our own warehouse to store various kinds of machinery upon receipt the possible selling products whatever Samsung takes over us after already fully reaching agreement on the issue. We are now prepared to set up the warehouse and suggested our warehouse proposal with an exclusive supply from Samsung.
5. Therefore, we are confident that we can hand as many kinds of Samsung's machinery as the major dealer under the most favorable position in the future if both of us make a cooperation to deal with these machinery throughout the worldwide markets.
6. We would highly appreciate it if you could give us your view on the issue and our proposal. Thank you very much for your concern.
INSPECTION OF EQUIPMENT
1. I would like to give my presentation as to the today's inspection as follows and if you need any further information or inquiry, please feel free to ask me during the inspection. Let us get the main inspection now.
2. I think the total inspection time will be about 4 hours such as 20 minutes for each equipment Demonstration, Power up and down, Wafer Loading and Unloading, Auto-align, Profiling and checking each components. Actually we have already had been the pre-operational testing. We have found that not only the functions of equipments are in good condition but also the pre-testing performances are accurate according to the pre-testing procedure so far.
3. We are providing 100% dealers and customer satisfaction from the high quality of equipment and outstanding performances and supply the most up-date information and parts as well.
I would greatly appreciate sharing your precious time to visit our factory. I hope that I want to do business with you in the future. Thank you very much.
QUESTIONS FOR BUSINESS NEGOTIATION AND PRESENTATION
1) May I ask what are the major equipment you are deal with and the world wide sales networks?
2) Would you kindly tell us the way to your company's main business do and inspection procedures and others?
3) What are the most difficult thing that you have deal with the second had equipment?
4) What's the most desirable manner in deal with the equipment business with the clients?
5) Does your company investigate the credit of foreign suppliers, dealers, clients and buyers before doing business with him?
6) Please give us full details about your company, together with turnover, capital, major equipment handled and employees, etc.
7) Could you give your company's brochure or catalog for the next unit of study so that you may give your presentation.
8) Would you kindly give the world wide sales presentation of your company's main item and point out its merits and potential market in detail.
9) Using your company's brochure or catalog, and please explain the primary functions of your company such as raw material imports, finished product export and/or services.
10) When taking a foreign buyer or a tour of company facilities, do you show every part of the facilities to the buyer, or do you show only the parts you think you should see and conceal the parts you don't want him too see?
11) What is the best policy concerning the factory tour and what are the most important things explain during the tour?
12) At this conjunction, what are the most crucial points in inspections or negotiating prices with foreign buyers?
13) With reference to price negotiation, in what ways do you think competition is beneficial?
14) Please tell us about the experience you have had during price and contract negotiation with foreign clients, dealers or buyers in detail.
15) In order not to discount the price of your products, what kind of actions or explanations have you implemented during price negotiations?
16) Please comment as to what are the most difficult articles in a contract from your objective point of view.
17) Would you explain the steps of a claim before going into arbitration and do you have any experiences in handling claims?
18) Please explain suppliers, dealers or manufacturers should be taken an action for delays in shipment in order to prevent the claim matter?
19) Generally, how have you entertained foreign suppliers, dealers and buyers and have you had good business results after business negotiations?
20) Would you tell us the prospect of foreign exchange rate between the United States and Korea currently?
21) What do you think about the problem of trace unbalance between the United States and Korea recently?
22) What do you think about your president's opinions on the general and overall management in related with the world wild business?
23) Would you tell us something about your overall management in the world market place?
25) May I ask what you think your greatest accomplishment has been since you become a general manager of the company?
26) What is your prime objective or aim in detail and what do you think about so-called the successful life?
27) What are the most important factors to manage the successful work or life?
28) Could you kindly tell us about your most interesting experience together with the difficult issue in inspection so far?
29) What are the most interesting things or hobby that you have enjoyed so far and why do you take them?
30) Personally, how many members are there in your family and who are they and what are their jobs in detail?